Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Argh and a half






It's a day after the Scorpionic full moon, 31 years after the Mt. St. Helen's volcanic eruption and the third day in which 4 mini-earthquakes (all less than 3.0) shook Des Moines, WA where I traverse every day. No wonder I'm rattled! I can't write an article that I wish to, because suddenly I don't exist after being a writer for 2 years on another place on the internet. Grrrrr...after 4 emails to them about the problem over the last 3 days with no response I'm starting to feel the heat rise up inside my spirit. Generally, since getting older, I have a long fuse, but this one just got significantly shortened and is just a strike away from a full burn. Can you see my canines starting to peak forth from my grimace? Got any boulders that you need broken up by pure brute force? Yep, I'm feeling a customer service call coming on @%*$&#Z^+!!!!!!=translates in to "I'm not a happy camper!"...ya think? My TV is turning off and on by itself...perfect ending to a perfect day...:)


©2011 Debbie Ballard

No comments: