Monday, July 01, 2019

Love Syndrome


ENAMOUR...LOVE SYNDROME

Click on the song above to hear this fantastic track!

Literally every time I have gotten into my car since moving to the Greater Palm Springs area a month ago, I have heard this song, 'Love Syndrome.' It really represents  the easy-going, care-free, sunny atmosphere of this area. This valley is multi-faceted with layers of activity that are deliberately designed to give one a sense of "hometown community" within a nuance of sophistication.  What a delightful combination THIS is. I wasn't sure how I was going to adapt to the desert after 40 years of living in the lush Pacific NW...but I am already enjoying the charismatic charm of the surrounding mountains at twilight, the genuine friendliness of the residents, the sounds of the cicadas, the beauty of the ever-blooming bougainvilleas, the glistening palm fronds in the breezes and the occasional quirky roadrunner or tiny hummingbird that visit right outside my door. Kismet meets Shangri la...perfect.






No comments: