Saturday, May 30, 2020

Baby We're Lost


Melodic beauty at it's finest that sweeps the imagination away.



HAEVN - We Are

Walking through the dark night, Calling out your name. Waiting for an answer: How do we end up here? Tryin' to find a shoreline, With no ground beneath my feet, I miss your hand in mine now. I try to understand. Cold, we are, we are, we are! And cold, we are, we are, we are! And baby we're lost! Come home, With me. And baby we're lost! Come home. Once we were like sunlight: Nothing in between. But now, we share a distance, No shadows at our feet. I'm blinded by desire, No horizon that I see. I feel the cold of raindrops Salted by my tears. Cold, we are, we are, we are! And cold, we are, we are, we are! And baby we're lost! Come home, With me. And baby we're lost! Come home. I will walk until A new day will break, 'Til the hurt wears off, And the storm will fade. We will talk again, Like other friends, And we both will see, That our love has grown. And baby we're lost! Come home, With me. And baby we're lost! Come home. Baby we're lost! Come home, With me. And baby we're lost! Come home.

No comments: