Sunday, May 17, 2020

Be Here Now


This song is dripping in so much beauty that it made me feel shivers raining down all the way from my crown chakra to my toes the very first time I heard it.  When a song moves my soul this much, I just have to share the bliss it brings with others. There can be multiple meanings associated with the mood it imbues, which because of it's appeal to many different situations,  makes it have an extremely dynamic  universal quality to it. If this song's melody doesn't end up speaking to your spirit or heart, then I would say you'll need to have your pulse checked to see if you are still alive.





BE HERE NOW - Ray LaMontagne

Verse 1]
Don't let your mind get weary and confused
Your will be still, don't try
Don't let your heart get heavy child
Inside you there's a strength that lies

[Verse 2]
Don't let your soul get lonely child
It's only time, it will go by
Don't look for love in faces, places
It's in you, that's where you'll find kindness

[Chorus]
Be here now, here now
Be here now, here now

[Verse 3]
Don't lose your faith in me
And I will try not to lose faith in you
Don't put your trust in walls
'Cause walls will only crush you when they fall

[Chorus]

No comments: